Comic-Con 2017 is being held July 19-22, 2018 in San Diego.
- Cinequest is at booth #4539 has two exclusive Comic Con items that can be ordered and picked up at Comic Con or posted out to non-attendees after the event. See here for details.
- Carry On Wayward Cocktails returns to the Analog Bar in the Gaslamp on Thursday 19th. for an Apocalypse World Banquet including a selection of hot food for all the hungry hunters, angels and demons and of course - pie! There will be Supernatural themed cocktails and mocktails such as the Single Man Tear, Angel Grace and the WaywardAF, as well as exclusive Hunter's swag and nougat for everyone. It's also Jared's birthday so we will be celebrating with a giant cake! Funds raised from the event will go to Random Acts and Public Counsel, to support the provision of legal advice to provide safety to immigrant families seeking asylum in the US.
- Psychology of Cult TV Shows: Episode 5 8:00pm - 9:00pm Room 25ABC A team of actors, TV writers, and psychologists discuss the psychology of your favorite TV shows, such as Supernatural, Star Wars Rebels, The Punisher, Jessica Jones, Doctor Who, and many others. Psychologists Dr. Janina Scarlet (Harry Potter Therapy; Dark Agents) and Dr. Travis Langley (Supernatural Psychology), actors Ruth Connell (Supernatural) and Rachel Miner (Supernatural), TV writers Christine Boylan (The Punisher, Once Upon a Time), Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, Young Justice), and Deric Hughes (Flash, Beauty and the Beast) discuss your favorite TV shows. Dr. Billy San Juan (Doctor Who Psychology) moderates.
- Pop Culture Witches: 5:00pm - 6:00pm Room 23ABC In an age where powerful women are finally being celebrated, it's worth looking at the pop culture witches, enchantresses, genies, charmers, and sorceresses who conjured the craft in our popular imaginations in the past. How have women with (super) powers been portrayed, and how is that portrayal evolving? Hosted by Ben Blacker (Vertigo's Hex Wives; co-creator, The Thrilling Adventure Hour). Panelists include Jessica O'Toole and Amy Rardin (showrunners, CW's Charmed), Nell Scovell (creator, Sabrina the Teenage Witch), Ruth Connell (Rowena on Supernatural), and practicing witch Juliana Crouch.
- Supernatural's panel will be in Hall H from 10:30AM-11:30AM on Sunday 22nd. Again moderated by by Rob Benedict and Richard Speight, Jr., the panel includes Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Alexander Calvert and executive producers Robert Singer, Andrew Dabb, Eugenie Ross-Leming and Brad Buckner. Fans can expect a sizzle reel that my include a glimpse at the premier episode for season 14, and the gag reel.