Donuts are a favorite food of Dean Winchester, except for that one time when he ignored a box of donuts. Law Enforcement Officers have mentioned and eaten donuts. However, donuts aren’t always just baked sweet goods. There have been quotes mentioning donuts, Baby doing donuts in a parking lot, glazed donut flavored coffee and a donut sandwich.
Sheriff Donna Hanscum also loves a donut.
- Victor Henriksen: I don't give a rat's ass what you do, you can go get a donut and bang your wife for all I care.
- Dean: And? (Smells box of donuts and throws into car)
- Sam looks perplexed at Dean ignoring the donuts.
- Later, Dean climbs into the Impala and looks at the donuts.
- Dean: Well, get some donuts while you're out.
- Dean: I'm telling you, man, if this—if this car is Little Bastard, I will bet you dollars to donuts it's what killed the guy.
- Dean is sitting back on his bed, drinking coffee and eating a donut.
- Officer: Yeah, okay. Our point cop’s out on the donut.
- Sheriff Donna Hanscum takes a powdered donut out of a box and offers Sam and Dean one. Dean gladly walks over and grabs one for himself.
- Donna takes a big bite of her powdered donut and it covers her mouth and black tie with white powered sugar.
- Dean takes a huge bite out of his donut and white powder covers his lips and face.
- Dean and Donna exchange looks and then take simultaneous bites of their donuts and chew contentedly.
- Dean (smelling coffee): What is that, cinnamon roll?
- Sam: It’s uh glazed donut. Look man, if you don’t want it, I…
- Dean: That's a glazed donut.
- Sam: Yeah.
- Dean: Two, actually. One topside, one on the bottom. Now, your inferior versions, they'll just take one donut, split it right down the middle.
- Sam: Dude, I'm not gonna survive hundreds of monster attacks to get flatlined by some double donut monstrosity.
See also : Croissookie