Supernatural got its first cover of the Entertainment Weekly in 2016 when the magazine had an online vote o choose the TV show that would feature on their Fall magazine cover.
- Entertainment Weekly ran a fan-voted competition to feature a show on its fall preview issue, and Supernatural beat out 63 other shows to win! Watch video of J2, Misha and Mark talking about the win.
- Andrew Dabb discusses this season's genre-bending episode with EW
- Andrew Dabb talks about this season's multiple villains
Jared, Jensen and Misha did a spooky photo-shoot which appears in the Halloween edition of Entertainment Weekly.
- You can watch a behind the scenes video of the photo-shoot here, as well as more news about Season 13.
Entertainment Weekly published a series of interview and promo pictures and an amazing photoshoot by Eric Ogden. He's also on Instagram to celebrate the 300th episode! You can buy the Exclusive Collector's Issue featuring the Winchester family reunion cover exclusively at Barnes & Noble on 1/22 in stores or and online or via Entertainment Weekly.
- Interview with the writers and cast about the 300th episode
- Interview with Jeffrey Dean Morgan about returning to the show and a video with interview with the Jared, Jensen, and Misha
- Jared adn jensen on why the 300th episode isn't the end
- Misha talks about Castiel's role in the 300th episode
- Kurt Fuller Kurt Fuller previews Zachariah's return
- Promotional images form the 300th episode
- Photoshoot with Jared, Jensen, Misha, Samantha Smith and Jeffrey Dean Morgan