Kick it in the ass!
References in the Show
- 5.10 Abandon All Hope...: Ellen's parting words to Dean are "Kick it in the ass" - a deliberate use according to Samantha Ferris, of Kim's signature line.
- 5.22 Swan Song: the tape Dean loads into the cassette deck in the Impala as he drives into Stull Cemetery to face Lucifer and help Sam is labeled "Kick It In The Ass".
- 7.20 The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: After Sam gives Charlie the "What would Hermione Do?" pep speech, Charlie uses the phrase. The line was originally "Kick Ass", but Felicia changed it on suggestion of director Johnny MacCarthy source.
- 8.22 Clip Show Dean says to Sam: We'll figure this out. We will. And we'll get it done. We'll kick it in the ass like we always do. `
- 10.05 Fan Fiction fittingly for the 200th episode, the quote was used in the following exchange:
Dean: I know I have expressed some differences of opinion regarding this particular version of Supernatural. But tonight, is all about Marie's vision, this is Marie's Supernatural. So I want you to get out there and I want you stand as close as she wants you to, and I want you to put as much sub into text as you possible can. There is no other road, no other way, no day but today.
Maeve: Did he just quote Rent?
Marie: Not enough to get us in trouble.
Dean: Now you get out there and kick it in the ass!
- 10.17 Inside Man: In Bobby's letter he urges Sam to "... stay safe, keep fighting and kick it in the ass!"
- 12.22 Who We Are: As Jody heads off with Sam to fight the British Men of Letters, Alex gives her some encouragement.
Alex: And Jody?
Jody: I'll be careful. I promise.
Alex: Not what I was going to ask. Kick it in the ass!
Kim Rhodes said it was suggested to insert the phrase by her driver Ted source.