The Supernatural Wiki is again bringing Carry On My Wayward Cocktails — a celebration of all things Supernatural including our fandom and Wayward Sisters — to San Diego Comic-Con 2018.
Join us on from Thursday July 19 at our secret Bunker aka the Analog Bar in the Gaslamp for an Apocalypse World Banquet including a selection of hot food for all the hungry hunters, angels and demons and of course - pie! There will be Supernatural themed cocktails and mocktails such as the Single Man Tear, Liquid Nougat and the WaywardAF, as well as exclusive Hunter's swag for everyone!
Click here to buy tickets!.
Bob Berens message to fans
The CW has chosen not to order Wayward Sisters to series. Creator and writer Bob Berens tweeted the above on the 11th May, followed by Supernatural showrunner Andrew Dabb who said:
- "It breaks my heart to say this, but CW has chosen to pass on Wayward Sisters. We love these characters, and have spent almost two years trying to make this show a reality on the network... but there are some fights, sometimes, you can't win. I want to thank everyone involved in this entire process, from our fantastic crew, to our amazing cast, and, most of all you. Your passion for this idea fueled us, and we wanted so much to make this happen for you. I'm so sorry we couldn't. But know that these characters will live on. We owe them, and you, and us that. Thank you.
Kim Rhodes and Briana Buckmaster expressed their sadness and disappointment as did the @WaywardDaughters account, along with other Supernatural cast members. Many pointed out that this had always been, and would continue to be, more than a TV series, it had always been about fighting for diverse female representation in media, as well as women emporwering and supporting each other.
Fans spent the week following the decision protesting and sending feedback to the CW. An online petition gathered over 70,000 signatures.
Read more tweets here.
The pilot for the Wayward Sisters series bought in solid ratings and rated as the second highest scripted show on the Nielsen Social ratings. Importantly the reviews from media blogs and fans alike were overwhelmingly positive. Earlier in the year CW President, Mark Pedowitz had reported that he liked the Wayward Sisters pilot and that the show's future would rest on fan support, at the Upfronts on May 17th he said:
- “We had really great material this year,” he said. “We’re really exited about the five series we did pick up. We are big fans of the characters and the women who played the characters in the series, but we did not feel creatively the show is where we wanted it to be. We felt we had a better shot with Legacies.”
He added that CW execs were “big fans” of the Wayward actresses “and hope they continue on... guest starring on Supernatural.”
- Content Notes: This entry endeavors to provide some information on the content of Supernatural episodes and this website, that can be used to assist fans in curating their experience of the Show and our fandom, and the Supernatural Wiki. This list is by no means exhaustive.
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - simply sign up and dive in! You can contact Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on email@example.com with any queries or suggestions for the site, or for help with editing.
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. DONATE HERE and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Social Media Accounts
For a guide to the social media accounts for the cast, crew and people associated with Supernatural, as well as major media and fansites see our Social Media Directory.
Supernatural Cast & Crew
- Please be aware if you don't instruct couriers you will cover customs/duty on shipments the studio can't accept delivery.
Supernatural Films Inc.
8085 Glenwood Drive
The writing team of Supernatural
c/o Holly Ollis
Warner Bros Television
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o 1920 N. Hillhurst #170 Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Mark Sheppard, c/o 14431 Ventura Blvd #606, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o think tank management, 1416 N. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90028
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
- Briana Buckmaster, PO BOX 1087, Gibsons, BC V0N1V0, Canada
- Gil McKinney, c/o Framework Entertainment, 9057 Nemo St, Ste C, West Hollywood, CA 90069