Season 12 Interviews
The EW Cover was accompanied by a series of short interviews:
- Bob Singer talks about the Jumanji-episode that never was.
- Misha talks about Castiel and Crowley working together in Season 12.
- Andrew Dabb talks about God and Amara in Season 12.
- 35 things you'll find on the set of Supernatural.
- Cast members pick their favourite episodes.
- Jared and Jensen pick the Winchesters' playlist.
- The possibility of a Supernatural playlist.
- Will Supernatural end at 300 episodes?
- Andrew Dabb discusses this season's genre-bending episode with EW
- Andrew Dabb talks about this season's multiple villains.
- The Lasting Appeal of TV's Supernatural by David Kirby in Forbes Magazine.
- At New York Comic Con, Robbie Thompson talked comics, Supernatural and Wayward Daughters to Nerds and Beyond.
- Promo trailer for Season 12
- Six minute Sneak Peek at Season 12
- First look at Mary Winchester's return posted by TVInsider.
- Sam Smith, Kim Rhodes and Briana Buckmaster on set
- Sam Smith talks about Mary's motivations with TVLine
- Andrew Dabb talks about 3 upcoming Cas-centric episodes from TVline
- Spoilers on returning characters and an episode plotline from Ask Ausiello
- Guest star returns in Episode 5 via TVLine.
- New hunter cast for Episode 6 from Variety.
- Executive Producer and writer Andrew Dabb talks about Season 11 and beyond with SciFiNow.
- Jared talks Sam and Mary's relationship with TVLine
- Jared confirms what happened to Sam in the season finale with TVline
- Jared and Jensen talk about their hopes for Season 12 with TVLineNerdist