Season 8 Interviews
All interviews linked on this page are spoiler free. For links to spoilers and interviews with information about unaired episodes see Season 8 Spoilers.
- The Supernatural Visual FX team talks to the Vancouver Film School.
- Supernatural writer Andrew Dabb has written the latest installment of Legends of the Dark Knight You can buy it here.
- Supernatural writer Adam Glass talks about Supernatural, Suicide Squad and violence in genre in this interview with Comic Book resources.
- Ty talks about Benny's backstory and story arc and finding fandom with Huff Post (spoilers).
- Jensen and Jared on MTV's Ten on Top.
- Jared talks fatherhood and Sam in season 8 by Zap2It.
- Misha talks about Castiel in season 8 with the TVOvermind (spoilers).
- Richard Speight and Matt Cohen talk to Fangasm.
- Interview with DJ Qualls with AssignmentX.
- Rush TV interview with Osric Chau.
- Tidbit about Sam and Amelia's storyline by EOnline.
- Interview with Ty Olsson about Benny and Supernatural fandom.
- "Seeing my son sick is hard" - Jared talks about fatherhood by celebrity babies.
- Ben Edlund talks about his next episode and what the new mythology means for Sam and Dean (major spoilers):
- Jared and Jensen talk season 8 with the tvwatchtower.
- Jeremy Carver talks about Ben Edlund's next episode by InsideTV.
- Find out what scares the Supernatural Writers by USA Today.
- Jeremy Carver talks about the finale with Huff Post.
- Misha's panel at the Calgary Expo.
- Jeremy Carver talks about the final episodes of Season 8 with Eric Goldman
- Jeremy Carver talks Sam Winchester by Zap2It.
- Acting graduates from Vancouver Film School talk about their roles on Supernatural.
- New photos of Jared and Jensen at the WB Mondo International Press Tour.
- Read about how the character of Garth was created in the writers' room by Dan Loflin and DJ Qualls talks about playing Garth.