← Older edit
Newer edit →
1,575 bytes added
23:33, 15 June 2019
Chronological Appearances and Uses
* [[12.18 The Memory Remains]]: Sam uses it to kill the god [[Moloch]].
* [[12.19 The Future]]: Castiel attempted to kill Dagon with the Colt, but she teleported out of the way, while the bullet struck the wall.
===The Five Things the Colt can't kill===
[[Lucifer]] says that there are only five things in all of creation that can't be killed by the Colt and that he is one of them.
One point of conjecture is whether Lucifer meant five individuals, or five types of beings. The [[Alpha Vampire]] confirms that there are "five creatures" that the Colt cannot kill which some fans take as meaning individuals rather than five specific species of monsters.
The Colt has been shown to kill:
* Demons (including [[crossroads demons]] and [[Princes of Hell]])
* [[Alpha Vampire]]
* [[Moloch]] (pagan god)
There is speculation about what other powerful beings may not be killed by the Colt including:
* [[God]] and [[Amara]] – Given their power, and the fact that Lucifer cannot be killed by it, it is likely they are invulnerable.
* [[Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse]]: [[Famine]], [[Pestilence]] and [[War]] were rendered powerless with the removal of their rings, so would possibly be vulnerable to the Colt. [[Death]] maintains its power even without its ring, and seems to be more powerful than the other Horsemen. Given Death's claim it would eventually reap God, it may be invulnerable to the Colt.
* [[Cain]] – When bearing the [[Mark of Cain]] which was given to him by [[Lucifer]], this may have protected him from the Colt. However, he was a [[Knight of Hell]], lower in the hierarchy than the [[Prince of Hell]] who were known could be killed by the Colt.
* [[Eve]] – No clear evidence either way, however as she is dead it is a moot point.
Retrieved from "
New Visitor Portal
Log in/Sign up
SuperWiki on Twitter