→The Five Things the Colt can't kill
* [[12.19 The Future]]: Castiel attempted to kill Dagon with the Colt, but she teleported out of the way, while the bullet struck the wall.
===The Five Things the Colt
can't kill===[[Lucifer]] says that there are only five things in all of creation that can't be killed by the Colt and that he is one of them.
The Colt has been shown to kill:
* [[God]] / [[Chuck]] and [[the Darkness]] / [[Amara]] – Given their respective status' as the [[The Cosmic Balance|cosmic embodiment]] of light and darkness, it is likely they are not vulnerable to the Colt.
* [[Archangels]] – [[Lucifer]] is shown to be invulnerable to the Colt, but a head shot disorients him for a few seconds. This suggests that archangels are immune to the Colt's powers.
* [[Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse]] – [[Famine]], [[Pestilence]] and [[War]] were rendered powerless with the removal of their rings, so could possibly be vulnerable to the Colt. [[Death]] maintains its power even without its ring, and seems to be more powerful than the other Horsemen. Given Death's claim it would eventually reap God, it may be invulnerable to the Colt as it appears only [[Death's Scythe]] is capable of killing Death.
* [[Cain]] – When bearing the [[Mark of Cain]], which was given to him by Lucifer, this may have protected him from the Colt. However, he was a [[Knight of Hell]], lower in the hierarchy than the [[Princes of Hell]] who could be killed by the Colt, implying that the Colt can kill Cain.
* [[Eve]] – No clear evidence either way, however as she is dead it is a moot point.