One of the many names for a ghost.
- Dean: Two spooks?
- Dean: Beats me, but we'd better find out soon. This place is turning into spook central.
- Sam: That girl Lanie, her Mom's ghost spooked her out pretty bad last night.
- Dean: So a spook just grabs a kid on the bus and walks right into Truman?
- Dean: You know, if this is a spirit, it ain't your average spook tied to a house. I mean, this thing is boogieing all over town.
- Dean: No, that doesn't track. I mean, we're the first people to occupy this place in 50 years. Why would a ghost wait so long to get its spook on?
- Dean: Because he locked them in there. Now I don't know why, but he's covering for the spooks. He's acting as their Renfield.
- Dean: They hate iron and salt, so all we gotta do is spook the spook with a little salt and, uh, maybe we could pry it off.