Hello. I am a new casual fan of the television show Supernatural and my interest in this wiki is to learn more about the series. I have created an account after noticing many grammatical and syntactical errors throughout many articles and I seek to correct and modify these articles according to established style so that there is a high quality of accuracy and use for users.
Thanks for stopping by! Any suggestions that you may have are welcomed and I would love to read any comments you have.
What I'm Up To
Completed checking all IMDb, iTunes, and Amazon links in all episode pages's info boxes.
The following encapsulates long-term activities that I plan to undertake.
- Investigate developing info boxes for use on Characters pages
- Include character headshot or other image; actor name; episode appearances; any other relevant biographical information.
- Consider development of an article to contain minor characters of little to no notability
Articles to revise
- Dean's Amulet
- Restructure hierarchy to better present amulet within the scope of the show and its mythology.
- Add content on mythology surrounding the amulet that exists outside the show's mythology.
- Replace low-resolution images with high-resolution counterparts.
- Add fair-use rationale to existing copyrighted works to comply with Super-wiki:Copyright & Disclaimer.
- Voodoo in New Orleans
- Expand on present content
- Add verifiable sources and citations
- Modify "wall of text" into something more structured and easier to read.