Hey there - thanks for all the great work you are doing on the Wiki! I am excited for season 14, and so just wanted to give the regular editors a few updates:
- We have a team set up to do the synopses and transcripts for Season 14, so hopefully they will be completed quickly.
- We will refer to Michael (Apocalypse World) as Michael (check the edit page to see how this is coded). i have set up a redirect for AU Michael which is what I have been told the writers refer to the character as.
- I have set up a page Things to do. I am just adding entries here when i notice they are incomplete, so if you are looking for something to do, please check in here! And please feel free to add any entries you notice need updating or some editing work. I will also make note here of any substantial changes i make like page redirects or deletions as my edits don't show up in the "recent changes" list.
- Unless an entry's specifically designed to be a listing of all occurrences of something - like Hugs or Son of a Bitch in the Documentation of Minutiae category, i would prefer that we only list "significant episodes" for example with the Men of Letters Bunker.
- When creating a new entry, please check first to see whether there is a similar existing page. Also make sure you link to and back from other related pages.
Thank you! And please drop me a line if you have any questions or suggestions! cheers Jules / Managing Editor
Hey there- just a note about the category Supernatural Abilities. We do have a category already called Psychic Phenomenon (which we initially chose because we started that in relation to the Special Children before we had angels etc!) and i don't think we need two separate categories - although i like the name Supernatural Abilities better! Could you recategorise the other pages under Psychic Phenomenon to Supernatural Abilities ? And I will delete the PP category when youre done. If you dont have time, just let me know and i will do it. Thanks !Missyjack (talk) / admin
Just an FYI, you don't need to make pages for every place the show has been. Usually just save those for places that have an importance to the overall mythology, like Detroit or Lawrence and Lebanon, Kansas. The Wiki has a page for fictional locations like Fort Douglas, Wisconsin, etc... Again just an FYI. Mikael (talk)
It's possible. The angels believed that the Grigori had been extinguished not knowing that a handful survived. They could be classified as fallen angels as they appear to be hiding on Earth to avoid getting killed.--Letter765 (talk) 21:14, 20 September 2018 (UTC)