300th Episode Celebrations
Season 14 will see Supernatural reach its 300th episode with the thirteenth episode "Lebanon" - an incredible and rare achievement in television. It is the longest running sci-fi/fantasy series, and is in the top ten longest running scripted dramas on America television of all time.
- “The idea kind of floating around right now is Sam and Dean, for years, have lived in the bunker, [which] is in a place called Lebanon, Kansas, which is a real town, a very small town. (But) we’ve never actually seen Lebanon, Kansas, on the show. We’ve never actually seen what these people in this town think of these two guys who drive this muscle car through. The dry cleaner [must think], ‘They have a lot of blood on their clothes. What’s going on there?' So it becomes: How do these people view Sam and Dean — with Sam and Dean’s story in there, too. “We think it could be a real love letter to the show, in what we hope is going to be a very heartwarming way — with murder. Heartwarming with murder.”
Entertainment Weekly Collectors Issue
Entertainment Weekly have published a series of interview and promo pictures and an amazing photoshoot by [ericogden.com/entertainment/ Eric Ogden]. He's also on Instagram to celebrate the 300th episode! You can buy the Exclusive Collector's Issue featuring the Winchester family reunion cover exclusively at Barnes & Noble on 1/22 in stores or and online or via Entertainment Weekly.
- Interview with the writers and cast about the 300th episode
- Interview with Jeffrey Dean Morgan about returning to the show and a video with interview with the Jared, Jensen, and Misha
- Promotional images form the 300th episode
- Photoshoot with Jared, Jensen, Misha, Samantha Smith and Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Easter Egg: Sam's shoe that he lost in 3.03 Bad Day at Black Rock can be seen in the top left corner.
Easter Egg: : Mary's bloody nightgown from 1.01 Pilot hangs on the rack
Cast and crew from Vancouver were joined by the producers, writers and post-production staff from Los Angeles for a party at The Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver on Friday the 16th of November.
- There was a cake based on the title card for season 13. At 30 inches tall at its highest point and weighing in at 220lbs, the cake was created by Jeffry Kahle, Executive Pastry Chef, The Fairmont Pacific Rim.
- The Winchester initials (SW and DW) were a design element through the event featuring on the invitations, the red carpet backdrop and tables at the event. We saw the young Winchesters carve their initials in the Impala in 5.22 Swan Song, and later on a table in the Men of Letters Bunker in 12.18 The Memory Remains.
- The crew band The Impalas played, with singers including EPs Bob Singer and Jim Michaels as well as Jensen and Dave Riopel. Videos of Jensen performing here and here
Quotes from Cast and crew on social media:
- Misha: Last night, we celebrated #SPN300, our 300th-episode of #Supernatural! Only 336 more to go until we beat Gunsmoke (the longest-running live action US show ever). We’ve got this in the bag! @jarpad @JensenAckles @alex8calvert @realGpad @DanneelHarris
- Eric Kripke: I couldn’t make it to the #SPN300 party. But I’m overwhelmed with gratitude & pride for the cast & crew. Most of all, I’m proud of the kindness, generosity, charity, love & community that has come out of this weird show. Thank you #SPNFamiIy. @jarpad @JensenAckles @mishacollins
- Jensen: Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate 300 episodes last night. And a special thanks to all who helped us get there. Love you all. What a ride!
- Genevieve Padalecki: 300 episodes! I’m so proud of what Jared, Jensen and the entire #SPN crew have accomplished. This is no small feat, and it doesn’t happen by accident. This team of amazing people don’t just work together, they love together. I was lucky enough to work on this show, which led me to meet my husband, my BFF @danneelackles512, and brought the blessing of 3 beautiful children into my life. This show is so much more meaningful than what’s on our TV screens. Thank you so much for watching, supporting, and following. Thank you to so so many (you too, Phil Sigricia, for casting me after Wildfire). This has been a wild ride and I cannot wait to see where else it takes us all. #SPNfamily
- Danneel Ackles: I could write a novel about the emotions I felt last night... maybe someday🤔 But for now, I will just share the immense pride I felt for my husband as he celebrated 300 episodes of Supernatural. The love shared between each and every cast and crew member(some of whom have been there since day one)was positively overwhelming to behold. I am honored to be a part of this Supernatural Family. 🖤🖤🖤🖤Thank you #SPNFAMILY #SPN300EPISODEPARTY #lovemyman
- Holly Ollis: #SPNFamily: here’s a few pics from last nite’s #SPN300 celebration - an amazing evening w/an incredible group of people! Sending heartfelt thanks out to YOU, the fans - it’s your support these 14 seasons that’s brought the show to reach this amazing rare milestone! #Supernatural
- Rob Hayter: Great night celebrating #Supernatural300 with @STUNTCARPY @kirkjaques and the rest of the #SPNFamiIy. Congratulations to @JensenAckles @jarpad and the fantastic cast, crew , and creative team that make this show possible. Glad to be a small part of it. Respect. ✊
- Red Carpet Interviews by Hypable
- Red Carpet Interviews by The Mary Sue
- Official Photos
- Collection of tweets and photos from the evening
- Phil Sgriccia with KSiteTV
- Jared with KSiteTV
- Jensen with KSiteTV
- Sam Smith with KSiteTV
- Gen Padalecki with KSiteTV
- Eugenie Ross-Leming with KSiteTV
- Brad Buckner with KSiteTV
- Cast interviews by Hypable.
- Jensen teases jared on the red carpet by TV Addict
J2 recreate their pose from the 200th episode party.
Supernatural Stages at Canadian Motion Picture Park
In honor of Supernatural reaching 300 episodes, one of the stages at the Canadian Motion Picture Park was named "The Supernatural Stages."
The BC Minister for Tourism, Arts & Culture, Lisa Beare said:
- "Congratulations to the cast and crew of Supernatural on their 300th episode. I was so excited to meet Jared Padaleckli, Jensen Ackles and so many others involved in the show at the unveiling of the plaque commemorating the occasion at the Canadian Motion Picture Park today. BC is currently ranked as the third largest film and television production centre in North America. Our government is proud to support our province’s motion picture industry and the great work being created here. For 14 years Supernatural has played a huge role in this industry. The show has been shot at locations all over BC, bringing hundreds of millions of direct production expenditure to our province over the years. This has resulted in thousands of jobs for British Columbians."
Season 14 cast and crew gift
300th episode gifts from Warner Brothers to the cast and crew
- SPN 300 : Ride or Die t-shirt, phone case, tote bag, mug or stickers here. All proceeds go to support the Supernatural Wiki. 300 lapel pins with the Ride or Die Logo were also sold.