|Location||Exact location unknown|
|Episode(s)|| 1.22 Devil's Trap|
2.01 In My Time Of Dying
2.14 Born Under a Bad Sign
2.15 Tall Tales
2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One
2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two
- Bobby owns Singer Salvage Yard (also seen written as Singer Auto Self Service Salvage Yard, on a sign in Everybody Loves a Clown,) and lives in a house on the premises. His exact location is not given.
- Owns a blue Ford tow-truck with Lawrence County, South Dakota plates : 9NO3L1. This is probably a reference to Jim Beaver's role in the HBO Western drama Deadwood. Deadwood is the county seat of Lawrence County.
- Gathering from the wealth of books in his house and his dialogue and role in Devil's Trap, is somewhat of a demonology expert.
- His dog is called Rumsfeld, a reference to the US Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld.
- John Winchester and Bobby are not necessarily on good terms (Dean comments that the last time Bobby saw John he nearly "filled him with buckshot").
- Bobby gets people to drink holy water to test whether they are possessed. He gives Sam beer laced with it in Born Under a Bad Sign when Sam is possessed and Ellen has to drink a holy water shot in All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two after she escapes the demon attack on the Roadhouse.
- The name 'Bobby Singer' is a reference to Supernatural's executive producer, Robert Singer.
Interview with Jim Beaver, June 14, 2007 at winchester-journals.net