The Impala is of course, the third Winchester and as important as any of the other characters. Here you'll also find lesser vehicles, that are worth noting nonetheless.
Cars Dean also drives:
- 2.02 Everybody Loves a Clown: Dean and Sam borrow a first generation (1984-1990) 'woody' Dodge Caravan from Bobby. Dean complains that it makes him feel "like a soccer mom.
- 4.01 Lazarus Rising: Dean drives from the gas station to Bobby's after his resurrection in a 1962 Mercury Monterey hard top. The license plate number is V6R 1G3.
- At the start of season six, when he is living with Lisa and Ben and not hunting, Dean drives a a truck
- 6.17 My Heart Will Go On: in the alternate reality created when the Titanic doesn't sink, Chevy Impalas do not exist. Instead, Dean drives a '67 Ford Mustang.
- After Leviathan!Sam and Leviathan!Dean go on a killing spree (while driving a 67 Impala) causing the real Sam and Dean to become America's 2nd most wanted criminals in 7.06 Slash Fiction, Frank Devereaux advises the boys to lock up the Impala to avoid detection. In the following episodes the boys drive:
Jeff Budnick is responsible for obtaining cars for the Show. According to Jim Michaels: "We refer the weekly cars to as this weeks P.O.S. car -- Piece O Shit...LOL! They are very cool cars that we make look bad..."source.
- A guide to cars in Supernatural on the internet movie car database
Pages in category "Vehicles"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.