|Location||Death was raised by Lucifer at William Jasper's farm; this farm is located in Carthage, Missouri.|
|Occupation||Horseman of the Apocalypse|
|Episode(s)||5.10 Abandon All Hope|
- Death is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Death has to be brought to Earth via a summoning ritual that has to take place on the ground of a great massacre and requires the sacrifice of women, children, and demon-possessed men. Lucifer performed this ritual in Carthage, Missouri as part of his initiation of Judgment Day.
- Death's realms and origin both are unknown as of now.
Death has not made an appearance on Supernatural to date, as his visage was kept hidden during the rising. The only sight was a shadow falling over Lucifer as he stood in reverence, speaking; "Oh... Hello, Death." The song O Death was used during promos for Season 5.
Death is first refered to in episode 4.15 death takes a holiday. Alastair claims his reaper killing weapon was given to him by an "old buddy from downstairs. Now between you and me he doesnt ride a pale horse, but he does have 3 amigos."
Lucifer undertakes a ritual to release Death. He chooses the town of Carthage where during there was terrible battle during the Civil War known as the Battle of Hellhole. The land where it took place is on William Jasper's farm. The ritual involves killing all the women and children in the town, and then the men, who are possessed by demons, sacrifice themselves.He then performs an invocation. Death is as yet unseen.
In Sioux Falls, Death raises dead townspeople and brings them back to life as zombies, just as they were before they died, without a scratch on them. He brings back Bobby's wife Karen to warn him, that because he's helping Sam say 'no' to Lucifer, Death has his eye on him. Death is not Physically seen in this episode, just the product of his work.
The Angel of Death (commonly called Hades or Azrael) is one of the Four Horsemen prophesied to herald the beginning of the Apocalypse. In order to manifest, Death has to be brought to Earth via a summoning ritual that has to take place on the ground of a great massacre and requires the sacrifice of women, children, and demon-possessed men. The Fallen Archangel Lucifer performed this ritual in Carthage, Missouri as part of his initiation of Judgment Day.
- Death's biblical name is Hades.
- See also Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse for more direct info on Horsemen details.