Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
|Name||War, Death, Famine and Pestilence|
|Actor||Titus Welliver (War)|
|Location||no fixed address|
|Occupation||Horsemen of the Apocalypse|
|Episode(s)|| 5.02 Good God Y'All |
5.10 Abandon All Hope
General traits of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the Supernatural Verse
- The Four Horsemen seem to be set strongly on their assigned missions.
- Apparently they are extremely obedient on fulfilling Lucifer's apocalyptic plan.
- They are extremely powerful and they are virtually indestructible.
- Their true origins currently are unknown.
- It has yet to be confirmed whether, The Horsemen are High-Ranking Angelic figures or if their Demonic figures with extreme amounts of authority.
The Four Horsemen of the Apolcalypse and the Antichrist as described in the book of Revelation are part of the apocalyptic destruction of Earth. They are generally described as War, Death, Famine and Pestilence (also described as Conquest or the Anti-Christ himself) - each riding a different coloured horse.
- Death appears first in 5.10 Abandon All Hope. Death's appearance was brief and he lacked a human appearance; unlike War who found his human form.
- Jesse Turner appears first in 5.06 I Believe The Children Are Our Future. Castiel stated that Jesse is the Antichrist.
War causers havoc in a town when he convinces people that people are being possessed by demons. He is banished when Sam and Dean remove a ring from him that seems related to his power.
Lucifer undertakes a ritual to release Death. It involves killing all the women and children in the town, and then the men, who are possessed by demons, sacrifice themselves.He then performs and invocation. Death is as yet unseen.