Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
|Name||War, Death, Famine and Pestilence|
|Actor||Titus Welliver (War), James Otis (Famine)|
|Location||no fixed address|
|Occupation||Horsemen of the Apocalypse|
|Episode(s)|| 5.02 Good God Y'All |
5.10 Abandon All Hope
5.14 My Bloody Valentine
5.15 Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
General traits of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the Supernatural Verse
- The Four Horsemen seem to be set strongly on their assigned missions.
- They are extremely powerful.
- Their true origins currently are unknown, as is the method of destroying them.
- It has yet to be confirmed whether, The Horsemen are High-Ranking Angelic figures or if they're Demonic figures with extreme amounts of authority.
- Horsemen are immune to Sam's powers.
The Four Horsemen of the Apolcalypse and the Antichrist as described in the book of Revelation are part of the apocalyptic destruction of Earth. They are generally described as War, Death, Famine and Pestilence (also described as Conquest or the Anti-Christ himself) - each riding a different coloured horse.
- Jesse Turner appears first in 5.06 I Believe The Children Are Our Future. Castiel stated that Jesse is the Antichrist.
War causers havoc in a town when he convinces people that people are being possessed by demons. He is banished when Sam and Dean remove a ring from him that seems related to his power.
Lucifer undertakes a ritual to release the Head Horsemen named Death. It involves killing all the women and children in the town, and then the men, who are possessed by demons, sacrifice themselves. He then performs and invocation. Death is yet to be seen.
Famine arrives in town and causes everyones cravings to turn rabid as people start killing each other and themselves. He infects Sam who craves for demon blood and Castiel who's vessel had a fondness for red meat, but Dean shows no effects. Famine says this is because Dean is already "dead inside". Famine is killed when, after consuming demons that Sam had exorcised from their hosts, Sam exorcises those demons from his body.
In Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Death causes previously dead townpeople to come back to life, including Bobby's wife, Karen. Death sends Karen back with a warning; that because Bobby is helping Sam say 'no' to Lucifer, Death has his eye on him.
- See the page titled Apocalypse for more info