|Dates||1983 - 2007|
|Power||Superhuman Strength (initial), Mind Control (later on)|
|Episodes|| 2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One|
2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two
- Jake is one of the Special Children.
- He was serving in the Army in Afghanistan when he started getting headaches. Then a Jeep rolled over a soldier and Jake lifted it off him. While others thought it a fluke, he later bench-pressed 800 pounds.
- At the end of 2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One, Jake kills Ava by snapping her neck. Jake then stabs Sam in the back with a knife, severing his spine and killing him.
- In 2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two the Yellow-Eyed Demon recruits Jake to his cause with both threats to his family and promises of riches. YED's first task for Jake is to get him to cross the giant devil's trap built by Samuel Colt, and open a door to Hell.
- After giving in to the YED, Jake's powers further develop and he is able to use Mind Control. He successfully orders Ellen to point her own gun at her head, an act which causes his eyes to briefly flash gold.
- Sam shoots and kills Jake after he opens the Devil's Gate. He shoots Jake in the back, and then coldly executes him with several gunshots.