online meridia free wwe ringtones cheap phentermine cheap xanax hydrocodone online zanaflex online free ringtones buy didrex real ringtones buy fioricet buy diazepam rivotril online ativan online sonyericsson ringtones free sagem ringtones free verizon ringtones sharp ringtones ortho online wellbutrin online valium online nexium online tracfone ringtones free sony ericsson ringtones cool ringtones but zoloft motorola ringtones qwest ringtones samsung ringtones nextel ringtones celexa online ericsson ringtones midi ringtones tenuate online levitra online adipex online free punk ringtones propecia online albuterol online alprazolam online viagra online order tramadol free sony ringtones order ambien free funny ringtones cheap hgh free polyphonic ringtones cheap cialis free nokia ringtones flexeril online norco cheap ultracet carisoprodol online free kyocera ringtones clonazepam online cheap pharmacy online cheap cyclobenzaprine ultram online lisinopril online xenical online zyban online mono ringtones buy lorazepam sprint ringtones lipitor online prozac online music ringtones cheap hoodia vigrx online cheap diethylpropion lortab cheap vicodin free mtv ringtones alltel ringtones cheap soma free jazz ringtones cheap sildenafil paxil online free mp3 ringtones cheap clomid cingular ringtones * Played by Samantha Smith.
- Appears in: 1.01 Pilot, 1.09 Home, 2.20 What Is and What Should Never Be, 2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One
- Born December 5, 1954
- Dies November 2, 1983
- A draft script of the Pilot ages Mary in her late 20s at time of death.
- Kept extensive journals (see The Journal (diary entries))
- Mary's spirit haunted the house in which she died, appearing in the room that was Sam's nursery as a flaming figure, before she sacrifices herself in order to banish a powerful poltergeist in 2006. (1.09)
- In 2.20 What Is and What Should Never Be, it is Mary's birthday and the date is December 5th.
- In 2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One, the Yellow-Eyed Demon shows Sam a vision of the night Mary died. It is revealed that she was killed becuase she interrupted him as he fed his blood to baby Sam, and that she recognised him.
- In Supernatural Origins 1, it is suggested that Mary's birthday is November 2.