Sensitive to the aura of a person, psychics are able to access information from the emotional, physical and spiritual parts of the auric field which contains all the information about a person's life. Psychics use their natural gift to be aware of body language, facial expression, etc. and from that can compute potential events and make plausible predictions. Able to sense on a purely material level, psychics are not able to tune in to the spirit world, except by accident. All mediums are psychics but not all psychics are mediums. They use tarot cards, runes, palmistry etc. as tools.
Psychics are humans who are born with supernatural abilities which can include divination, telepathy, telekinesis, and the ability to contact the dead, among other abilities. The age of psychic abilities manifesting in people can vary, Oliver Pryce was able to use his powers at the age of 10, while Patience Turner's abilities only manifested when she turned 18. Psychic abilities can also be enhanced through the consumption of demon blood, as evidenced by Azazel's Special Children being fed his blood as infants and manifesting various abilities in adulthood.
- Astral Projection – Also known as an out-of-body experience. With the aid of a psychic a person's soul is capable of leaving its body to travel through the Veil. Latin incantations recited by the psychic are required to release the souls and bring them back to their bodies
- Clairsentience – The ability to sense the energy flowing through all things. For example, Missouri Moseley was able to detect the supernatural energies flowing through the old Winchester house, singling out a poltergeist.
- Empath – A person with the ability to sense the emotions of a person. Jimmy Tomorrow was capable of sensing loss and anger in Sam Winchester shortly after he learned of Dean's hand in the death of Amy Pond.
- Medium – Mediums are psychics that are capable of communicating with the dead, whether it be ghosts on the earthly plane or, like Oliver Pryce, the ability to communicate with a soul in Heaven.
- Mind Control – The ability to force a person to act against their own will.
- Premonition / Precognition –
- Reality Warping –
- Telekinesis – Also known as psychokinesis. The ability to influence objects and people around you without physical touch.
- Biokinesis – The ability to inflict bodily harm on another being without physical contact.
- Electrokinesis – The manipulation of electrical currents.
- Necrokinesis – The ability to kill a person with a single thought.
- Terrakinesis –
- Telepathy –
|1.09 Home||Missouri Moseley||Clairsentience, premonition, and telepathy|
|1.14 Nightmare||Max Miller||Telekinesis|
|Sam Winchester|| Premonition|
|2.05 Simon Said||Andy Gallagher and Ansem Weems / Weber||Mind control and mental projection|
|2.10 Hunted||Scott Carey||Electrokinesis|
|2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One||Andy Gallagher||Mind control and mental projection|
|Ava Wilson||Premonition and demon control|
|Jake Talley||Super strength|
|2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two||Jake Talley||Super strength and mind control|
| 4.01 Lazarus Rising
4.10 Heaven and Hell
4.15 Death Takes a Holiday
|7.07 The Mentalists||Kate Fox||Telekinesis and premonition|
|Jimmy Tomorrow||Empath and telekinesis|
|8.08 Hunteri Heroici||Fred Jones||Electrokinesis, reality warping, and telekinesis|
|10.17 Inside Man||Oliver Pryce||Clairsentience, medium, and telepathy|
|12.04 American Nightmare||Magda Peterson||Biokinesis, mental projection, telepathy, and telekinesis|
|Missouri Moseley||Clairsentience, premonition, and telepathy|
| 13.09 The Bad Place
13.10 Wayward Sisters
|14.15 Peace of Mind||Chip Harrington||Mind control, biokinesis, and telekinesis|
|Sunny Harrington||Mind control and telekinesis|