These are the significant occurrences of pizza.
- 1 Episodes
- 1.1 2.02 Everybody Loves a Clown
- 1.2 2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two
- 1.3 3.02 The Kids Are Alright
- 1.4 3.04 Sin City
- 1.5 3.10 Dream a Little Dream of Me
- 1.6 4.01 Lazarus Rising
- 1.7 4.05 Monster Movie
- 1.8 4.18 The Monster at the End of This Book
- 1.9 5.16 Dark Side of the Moon
- 1.10 5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight
- 1.11 6.02 Two and a Half Men
- 1.12 6.06 You Can't Handle the Truth
- 1.13 6.10 Caged Heat
- 1.14 6.11 Appointment in Samarra
- 1.15 7.14 Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie
- 1.16 8.03 Heartache
- 1.17 8.17 Goodbye Stranger
- 1.18 8.19 Taxi Driver
- 1.19 9.16 Blade Runners
- 1.20 9.21 King of the Damned
- 1.21 10.09 The Things We Left Behind
- 1.22 10.18 Book of the Damned
- 1.23 10.21 Dark Dynasty
- 1.24 12.06 Celebrating the Life of Asa Fox
- 1.25 13.04 The Big Empty
- 1.26 13.15 A Most Holy Man
- 1.27 13.21 Beat the Devil
- 1.28 14.04 Mint Condition
- 1.29 14.17 Game Night
- 1.30 15.08 Our Father, Who Aren't in Heaven
- 2 See also
- "Most hunters come through that door think they can get in my pants with some... pizza, a six pack, and side one of Zeppelin IV."
- Sam: I was just ordering pizza.
- Dean: Dude, you do realize that you're in a restaurant?
- Sam: Yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah. I ... just felt like pizza, you know?
- Dean: O-kay, Weirdy Mcweirderton.
- "Nice try, but I think... you just ordered a pizza. Guess you should have paid more attention in Latin class."
When Dean and Sam search Bobby's hotel room, Dean notes that there isn't even a "frigging pizza box or a beer can" in the room.
While Dean is strapped to a generator and dressed in lederhosen, the Lucy/Dracula/Shapeshifter reveals himself, and tells Dean that his monster movie is going to end with the monster victorious and getting the girl. He pauses Dean's imminent electrocution to pay for the pizza delivery. He then attempts to romance Jamie with a white gown and pizza.
- Delivery Boy: That'll be $15.50.
- Dracula: Tell me...
- Delivery Boy: Yeah?
- Dracula:...is there garlic on this pizza?
- Delivery Boy: I don't know. Did you order garlic?
- Dracula: No!
- Delivery Boy: Then no. Look, mister, I got four other deliveries to make. You want to just pay me the money so I can go?
- Dracula: Of course, yes, but I have a coupon.
When we first meet Chuck Shurley he is sitting at his computer wearing boxers, an undershirt, and a bathrobe, and stuffing the end of a slice of pizza in his mouth.
Crowley tracks down Death, and Dean meets with him at Rinascita Pizzeria. (Rinascita is the Italian word for rebirth). They share a classic Chicago deep-dish pizza, and Death tells Dean that he became "bound" to Lucifer following his rising, and he wants freed of that. Death says that he will loan Dean his ring so that he can trap Lucifer in his Cage. Death was going to destroy Chicago, but decided to spare it because he likes the pizza.
- "One cheese, one everything?".
Dean eats pizza while he and Sam do research.
Castiel discovers porn, and poses the question:
- "If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she’s done something wrong."
Later Meg kisses Castiel in order to steal his angel blade. As she pulls away, Castiel pushes her against the wall and kisses her again. Meg is stunned, and Castiel says that he learned that move "from the pizza man."
When Dean has to act as Death for 24 hours, Tessa accompanies him as he undertakes his duties. In one encounter, they meet a man eating pizza who has a heart attack.
Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie is a pizza chain for kids. When a kid complains that the pizza "tastes like butt" Dean scoffs, but spits the pizza out after taking a bite.
One of the victims used in the sacrifice for Cacao is a pizza delivery guy.
- "If you’re referring to the pizza man, yes I remember the pizza man. And it’s a good memory."
A group of angels are in a bar, and one of them tells a funny story about a seagull stealing a guy's pizza slice.
Sam is hiding from Dean the fact that he didn't burn the Book of the Damned. Dean knows something is wrong, but doesn't challenge him further, and decides to go out to buy pizza. As Dean leaves the pizza place, Eldon Styne and a henchman attack him. Despite being outnumbered, Dean takes them out and captures Eldon.
- "Leave him in a ring of holy oil with some Netflix and a frozen pizza?"
Sam dreams of a happy family scene where he, Dean, Mary, Cas, and Jack are sitting around the map table eating pizza. Dean is being teased because he's on his seventh piece and Mary shares that she and John used to refer to him as their "little piglet." As Sam and Mary walk away, Cas passes another pizza box to Dean.
Jack reveals that he enjoys pineapple on his pizza, a fact that disgusts Dean, who calls it a "crime against humanity."