Sam's Cell Phone
Sam owned a Palm Treo 650. It is a compact mobile phone with email, an organizer, messaging, and web access. There's also an MP3 player and a digital camera that captures video. He uses it to take photos of the symbols on the wall of the Hell House and to retrieve and send emails. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
He also owned a Motorola Q8. He uses it in 2.18 Hollywood Babylon to see ghosts not visible to the naked eye.
As of 6.16 ...And Then There Were None, Sam owns a Blackberry Tour 9630. Dean is in his contact list as "D." Other names in his contact list are Andrei A, Anya Gadson, Bobby, Brad, Chris Cooper, and Christian.
Sam's Cell Phone in use
- While driving to the scene of the accident, Sam uses his phone to contact local hospitals to see if their dad has been admitted.
- Sam uses his phone again in the motel room try to call Jess, as Dean leaves to get food. He gets her voicemail and doesn't leave her a message. He then listens to a message from Jess. Dean calls and interrupts to let Sam know the police are on to them.
- Later Sam is driving after Dean has been arrested and he answers his phone. It's Dean, who tells him the fake 911 phone call was "pretty illegal". They discuss the location of their father until Sam "hits" a woman in the road.
- While Dean stops for gas, Sam is reading emails on his phone using a stylus. The email from Becky Warren leads to a new case.
- Later Sams phone rings. It's Becky calling to let him know that she no longer wants his help, because she's found out that Dean is not a detective and is upset that they might have ruined Zach's case.
- Sam calls Matt Pike after they fail to get Larry Pike to leave. Dean grabs the phone and tells Matt to make up a phony story to get his dad to take him to the hospital.