Supernatural: Bone Key
|Title||Supernatural: Bone Key|
|Creator(s)||Keith R.A. DeCandido|
|Release Date||August 2008|
|Purchase||Available for pre-order at Amazon|
Supernatural: Bone Key will be the third book tie-in for Supernatural.
It is due for release in September 2008 by HarperEntertainment.
It will be written by the author of Supernatural: Nevermore, Keith R.A. DeCandido.
- DeCandido announces the deal with HarperEntertainment (12th Oct, 2007)
- * Interview with Keith R.A. DeCandido about Supernatural: Bone Key by Winchester Bros.
- Another interview on January 24 with Keith R.A. DeCandido done by Winchester Bros.
- Broad plot outline at Keith's LJ
- Interview with Eclipse Magazine
- Twenty-two years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. In the years after, their father, John, taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America... and he taught them how to kill it.
- * * *
- Sam and Dean are headed for Key West, Florida, home to Hemingway, hurricanes, and a whole lot of demons. The tropical town has so many ghouls on the loose that one of its main moneymakers has long been a series of ghost tours. But the tours are no more, not since one of the guides was found dead of an apparent heart attack...his face frozen in mid-scream. No one knows what horrors he saw, but the Winchester brothers are about to find out.
- Soon they'll be face-to-face with the ghosts of the island's most infamous residents, demons with a hidden agenda, and a mysterious ancient power looking for revenge. It's up to Sam and Dean to save the citizens of Key West...before the beautiful island is reduced to nothing but a pile of bones.