Written by: Davy Perez; Directed by: Amyn Kaderali
Synopsis: On Halloween, Sam finds a case that brings Dean face-to-face with his favorite movie villain - Hatchet Man.
New and Updated entries: Samantha Juarez, Dirk Winchell, Stuart Blake, Jordan McNeil, Hatchet Man, and All Saints' Day
The season will have only 20 episodes. This was a request from Jared and Jensen to enable them to have a longer break between seasons. Jensen said "“Shaving a couple of episodes off gives us almost a extra month out of our year, which when you only get about a two-and-half-month hiatus, it goes really quickly.” Source. Supernatural Season 14 started shooting on July 10th, and will go through until March 26th .
Episode 13 will be Supernatural's 300th episode.
Who ya gonna call?
Things to do: A list of entries that need updating!
Content Notes: This entry endeavors to provide some information on the content of Supernatural episodes and this website, that can be used to assist fans in curating their experience of the Show and our fandom, and the Supernatural Wiki. This list is by no means exhaustive.
For a guide to the social media accounts for the cast, crew and people associated with Supernatural, as well as major media and fansites see our Social Media Directory.
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - just email Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on email@example.com to get an account created, or with any queries or suggestions for the site..
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. DONATE HERE and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Supernatural Cast & Crew
- Please be aware if you don't instruct couriers you will cover customs/duty on shipments the studio can't accept delivery.
Supernatural Films Inc.
8085 Glenwood Drive
The writing team of Supernatural
c/o Holly Ollis
Warner Bros Television
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o 1920 N. Hillhurst #170 Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Mark Sheppard, c/o 14431 Ventura Blvd #606, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o think tank management, 1416 N. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90028
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
- Briana Buckmaster, PO BOX 1087, Gibsons, BC V0N1V0, Canada
- Gil McKinney, c/o Framework Entertainment, 9057 Nemo St, Ste C, West Hollywood, CA 90069