Written by: Robert Berens; Directed by: Nina Lopez-Corrado
Synopsis: Jack desperately tries to undo his actions, while the Winchesters and Cas desperately search for him and Mary.
New and Updated entries: Jack, Mary Winchester, Rowena, Book of the Damned, Heaven, and Soullessness
Season 14 Spoilers
Supernatural Cast & Crew Information
- Addresses for cast and crew.
- Please be aware if you don't instruct couriers you will cover customs/duty on shipments the studio in Vancouver can't accept delivery.
Supernatural Films Inc.
8085 Glenwood Drive
The writing team of Supernatural
c/o Holly Ollis
Warner Bros Television
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o 1920 N. Hillhurst #170 Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Mark Sheppard, c/o 14431 Ventura Blvd #606, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o think tank management, 1416 N. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90028
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
- Briana Buckmaster, PO BOX 1087, Gibsons, BC V0N1V0, Canada
- Gil McKinney, c/o Framework Entertainment, 9057 Nemo St, Ste C, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Things to do: A list of entries that need updating!
Content Notes: This entry endeavors to provide some information on the content of Supernatural episodes and this website, that can be used to assist fans in curating their experience of the Show and our fandom, and the Supernatural Wiki. This list is by no means exhaustive.
For a guide to the social media accounts for the cast, crew and people associated with Supernatural, as well as major media and fansites see our Social Media Directory.
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - just email Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on email@example.com to get an account created, or with any queries or suggestions for the site..
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. DONATE HERE and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
Crisis Support Network
The Crisis Support Network is a project of Random Acts in partnership with IMAlive, To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA), and Pop Culture Hero Coalition, supported by the Supernatural fandom.
This initiative provides:
- Training opportunities for fan volunteers who wish to be crisis responders in their spare time,
- Immediate access to support lifelines for fans in crisis,
- Local community resources for those needing additional support or information, and
- Training programs for those affected by cyberbullying.
CLICK THROUGH HERE FOR SUPPORT OR MORE INFORMATION.
SUPERNATURAL TO END WITH SEASON 15
Executive Producer Jim Michaels posted this photo with the comment "It is going to be a sad day next season for me when I know none of these people will be sitting in these chairs later in the day— "
For all the Supernatural and fandom news as it happens follow us on Twitter @SuperWiki.
On 22nd March after telling the crew in Vancouver, Jensen, Jared and Misha recorded a video that they distributed through social media announcing that Supernatural would finish with a 20 episode 15th Season, making a total of 327 episodes when it finishes. Jensen said:
- "We just told the crew that though we’re very very excited about moving into our 15th season, it will be our last. Fifteen years of a show that has certainly changed my life, I know it’s changed these two guys’ life. And we just wanted you to hear from us that though we’re excited about next year, it will be the finale. The big, grand finale of an institution," Ackles said. "I will say this, a little word from Eric Kripke, the creator about this world and these characters, that in a show about family, it is amazing and it is the pride of his life that it became a family. So thank you guys for that."
- Jensen on his Instagram post: "Well, it’s official. One more round for the Winchester brothers. Though nothing ever really ends in Supernatural...does it?"
- Jared on his Instagram post: "Dear #spnfamily, Season 1 @jensenackles and I want you to know that next season, SEASON 15, will be the last season of #supernatural. I am so incredibly grateful for the family that we’ve all built together. I love y’all and am more appreciative of y’all than my meager vocabulary could hope to describe. I’m also typing through tears. So, please forgive me. ‘Til next time. #WinchestersNeverDie"
- Misha on his Instagram post: It’s been a hell of a run, and we couldn’t be more grateful for all of it. No matter what, we’ll always all be #SPNFamily.
Both Danneel Ackles and Genevieve Padalecki also both posted on Instagram about their connection and love for Supernatural.
On 29th March, Misha emailed GISHers and posted on Twitter, a letter about the ending of Supernatural. On his Instagram post, Jensen commented "Brothers for life".
Showrunners Andrew Dabb and Robert Singer made a statement saying:
- “Firstly, we would like to thank all the people who have been involved with the show both in front of and behind the camera. For us it has been an experience of a lifetime. The support we have had from both Warner Bros Television and The CW has been incredible. We’d like to give special thanks to Jensen, Jared and Misha for making this journey so special. It is now most important to us to give these characters that we love the send off they deserve.”
The announcements from:
News and Interviews
- Stay up-to-date with all the Supernatural news with the Route 66 newsletter, delivered to your inbox every two weeks. Sign up here.
- Actress Danielle Savre talks about her experience on Supernatural changed her perspective on acting by Digital Spy.
On 3rd March, Jensen reigned as 51st King of Bacchus on 3 March with the New Orleans krewe for its 2019 Mardi Gras Carnival parade! Check out our entry for all the coverage.
Jared and Genevieve are training for the Boston Marathon and raising money for the charity Dream Big!
Jensen and Danneel both celebrated their birthday in March 2019 and to celebrate they raised money for The Birthday Parry Project an organisation that celebrates children living in homeless and transitional living facilities. They raised over $26,000. On Danneel's birthday they bought and delivered presents to the Downtown Shelter and Social Service in Austin.
Fandom and Cast Projects
- Posting is now on for the Supernatural Spring Fling Fic & Art Exchange featuring lots of wonderful stories and art including a wide range of pairings and gen.
- Masterposts of major challenges in 2018: