GUIDE TO THE SUPERWIKI
Our detailed entries for each entry features
- a synopsis of the episode and a full transcript of the episode.
- detailed information on the characters, creatures, lore and more
- explanation of trivia and pop culture references
- links to promotion, interviews and essays about the episode.
The much anticipated reveal of Soldier Boy's costume garnered much approval from fandom (aka we broke the internet!). The costume was from a concept by Greg Hopwood and designed and made by Laura Jean Shannon, who said of the costume: "Soldier Boy is the original bad ass. Our goal was to highlight a bygone era of overt masculinity and grit. With that pedigree we dove headfirst into baking in an all-American quality grounded in a military soldier’s practicality with a heavy dose of old school cowboy swagger. We knew that the actor had to have Steve McQueen looks and chops with a John Wayne attitude, luckily Jensen Ackles embodies all of that."
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - just email Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on email@example.com to get an account created, or with any queries or suggestions for the site..
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. DONATE HERE and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
Supernatural Cast & Crew Information
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o 1920 N. Hillhurst #170 Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Mark Sheppard, c/o 14431 Ventura Blvd #606, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o think tank management, 1416 N. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90028
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
- Briana Buckmaster, PO BOX 1087, Gibsons, BC V0N1V0, Canada
- Gil McKinney, c/o Framework Entertainment, 9057 Nemo St, Ste C, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Crisis Support Network
The Crisis Support Network is a project of Random Acts in partnership with IMAlive, To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA), and Pop Culture Hero Coalition, supported by the Supernatural fandom.
CLICK THROUGH HERE FOR SUPPORT OR MORE INFORMATION.
Latest News about Supernatural and our Fandom
For all the Supernatural and fandom news as it happens follow us on Twitter @SuperWiki.
- Stay up-to-date with all the Supernatural news with the Route 66 newsletter, delivered to your inbox every two weeks. Sign up here.
A Supernatural prequel - The Winchesters - is in development Jensen and Danneel's production company Chaos Machine Productions. The CW has given a script commitment for the project which will centre on the early life of John and Mary Winchester. Jensen will Executive Produce alongside former co-executive producer and writer for Supernatural Robbie Thompson. The series will be narrated by Dean Winchester (voiced by Jensen). Jensen said of the project:
- “After Supernatural wrapped its 15th season, we knew it wasn’t over. Because like we say in the show, ‘nothing ever really ends, does it? When Danneel and I formed Chaos Machine Productions, we knew the first story we wanted to tell was the story of John and Mary Winchester, or rather the Supernatural origin story. I always felt like my character, Dean, would have wanted to know more about his parents’ relationship and how it came to be. So I love the thought of having him take us on this journey.”
On his Instagram post, Jensen said "Can't wait to share... it's the story I've always wanted to know. We will hit the waypoints that have been set and fill in the rest in a way you never expected. "we got work to do."
The Supernatural Season 15 DVD and Blu-ray is now available. Special features include:
- Supernatural: The End of the Road (New)
- Supernatural: Family Don’t End in Blood (New)
- Gag Reel (New)
- Deleted Scenes (New)
- Supernatural: 2019 Comic-Con Panel
- Winning Baby: A Supernatural Giveaway
- Winchester Mythology: Midwestern Heroes
- Supernatural: The Long Road Home – Special Retrospective Episode
Also available will be Supernatural: The Complete Series which contains the complete 327 episodes and bonus features from each seasons. 68-page Collectible Book filled with new images from the beloved series, set designs and letters to the Supernatural Family from both Eric Kripke and Robert Singer.
- TV Extras Podcast has two episodes out focusing on Supernatural:
- The Supernatural 15 Seasons: The Crew Member's Souvenir is a collection by Jerry Wanek of photographs from the sets and behind the scenes from 15 seasons of Supernatural. This book has over 390 pages and 850 images of the motels and diners, bars and gas stations, abandoned warehouses, Heaven and Hell and longstanding sets like Bobby's house and the Bunker. It features an introduction by Eric Kripke and messages from Jerry Wanek, Phil Sgriccia, Andrew Dabb and Bob Singer with Jared and Jensen.
- Preorder here.
- Listen to Jerry's Q and A about the book and working on Supernatural here.
- Jensen has voiced Batman in the animated movie Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One . It also stars Naya Rivera as Selina Kyle, Josh Duhamel as Harvey Dent, Billy Burke as James Gordon, Titus Welliver as Carmine Falcone, David Dastmalchian as Calendar Man, and Troy Baker as Joker. DVD and digital release on June 21
- Kung Fu, on which Bob Berens is co-showrunner, had a brilliant debut with 1.4 million viewers, giving the Wednesday slot its largest audience in over two years. It's second episode help those numbers giving it the best Week 2 retention of any CW series debuts this season. This strong start led to the show receiving a Season 2 renewal on 3 May. It is also now airing in Australia on Binge TV.
- Looking for a Supernatural fanfic or art challenge to take part in our read? Then check out this amazing database of over 90 Big Bangs and over 160 other types of challenges compiled by Alyndra.
- The Road So Far is an Archive of over 13,000 Supernatural fan artworks, collecting the incredible and diverse works of both active and deactivated artists from the fandom in one blog as a time capsule of talent.
- The SPN Newsletter has been going since 2006 and collates Supernatural news, fanfic and other fan projects. A great source to check out.