Jensen as Soldier Boy in the first official photo released via Jensen's IG
- June 3 - Episodes 301-303
- June 10 - Episode 304
- June 17 - Episode 305
- June 24 - Herogasm
- July 1 - Episode 307
- July 8 - Season 3 finale
- "Diabolical" is an eight episode animated series set in The Boys universe, with episodes written by Awkwafina, Garth Ennis, Eliot and Ilana Glazer, Simon Racioppa, Justin Roiland and Ben Bayouth, Andy Samberg, Aisha Tyler, Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. The series will air in early 2022.
- Shoutout to Eric Kripke garnered and Emmy nominations for The Boys, noting it was the first comic book adaptation to score a nomination for Best Drama ever!
- Video of the cast of The Boys at the end of filming Season 3 including Drunk Jensen! (aka Nesnej)
- Kripke tweeted : "I just saw dailies with @JensenAckles that are SO FUCKING WEIRD & FUNNY & a scene I've always wanted to do! I wiped a tear laughing. So happy to be working with him again. Wait till you meet Soldier Boy"
- Why the superhero genre is the perfect vehicle for a satire for our perilous times. An interview with Kripke by The Hollywood Reporter
- There is now an official podcast for The Boys with interview with the cast, writers and producers.
On 24 June 2021, it was announced that a Supernatural prequel -- The Winchesters -- was in development from Chaos Machine Productions. The CW has given a script commitment for the project which will center on the early life of John and Mary Winchester, with Jensen voicing dean as the narrator. Jensen will executive produce alongside former co-executive producer and writer for Supernatural Robbie Thompson. Jensen said of the project:
“After Supernatural wrapped its 15th season, we knew it wasn’t over. Because like we say in the show, ‘nothing ever really ends, does it?' When Danneel and I formed Chaos Machine Productions, we knew the first story we wanted to tell was the story of John and Mary Winchester, or rather the Supernatural origin story. I always felt like my character, Dean, would have wanted to know more about his parents’ relationship and how it came to be. So I love the thought of having him take us on this journey.”
- Jared has a new project in the works - a Walker prequel set in the 1800s. The series to be called Walker: Independence. The series is fromWalker creator/executive producer/showrunner Anna Fricke and executive producers Seamus Fahey, Dan Lin and Lindsey Liberatore. The show is described as follows:
- Abby Walker, is an affluent Bostonian whose husband is murdered before her eyes while on their journey out West. On her quest for revenge, Abby crosses paths with Hoyt Rawlins, a lovable rogue in search of purpose. Abby and Hoyt’s journey takes them to Independence, Texas, where they encounter diverse, eclectic residents running from their own troubled pasts and chasing their dreams. Our newfound family will struggle with the changing world around them, while becoming agents of change themselves in a town where nothing is what it seems.
Of course, Abby Walker and Hoyt Rawlins are also the names of characters in Walker.
Supernatural Cast & Crew Information
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o UTA Plaza, Attn: Jacob Fenton / Misha Collins, 9336 Civic Center Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210 USA
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - just email Jules (she/her), the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on firstname.lastname@example.org to get an account created, or with any queries or suggestions for the site..
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. DONATE HERE and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
This site is produced and supported from Naarm on Wurundjeri country.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.