|Name||Special Agent Victor Henriksen|
|Actor||Charles Malik Whitfield|
|Dates||Age unknown; died 2008 3.12|
|Location||Exact location unknown|
|Episode(s)|| 2.12 Nightshifter|
2.19 Folsom Prison Blues
3.12 Jus in Bello
4.02 Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester (vengeful spirit)
- "Henriksen" is possibly a reference to actor Lance Henriksen, who starred as FBI Agent Frank Black in Chris Carter's Millennium
- Henriksen's partner is named Reed
When Dean and Sam are caught up in a bank siege, Henriksen arrives and takes over from the local police. Henrikson has been on the boys trail for a few weeks:
- Dean: Yeah, well, that part's true, but how'd you even know we were here?
- Henriksen: Go screw yourself, that's how I knew. It's become my job to know about you, Dean. I've been looking for you for weeks now. I know about the murder in St. Louis, I know about the Houdini act you pulled in Baltimore. I know about the desecrations and the thefts. I know about your dad.
He also has information on John Winchester and the boys' upbringing:
- Henriksen:Ex-marine, raised his kids on the road, cheap motels, backwoods cabins. Real paramilitary survivalist type. I just can't get a handle on what type of whacko he was. White supremacist, Timmy McVeigh, to-may-to, to-mah-to.
Henriksen orders the SWAT team to storm the bank but Sam and Dean escape
Sam and Dean orchestrate their own arrest so they can help their Dad's Marine buddy Deacon solve a series of paranormal killings in the Green River County Detention Center. Things are complicated when Henricksen arrives. Despite the protestations of the boys' public defender, Henricksen refuses to consider they might not be guilty. However, the boys again manage to avoid capture, after their lawyer directs the FBI to the wrong cemetery.
Thanks to a tip-off from Bela, Henriksen apprehends Sam & Dean in Monument, Colorado. However things go downhill for Henriksen when a demon hoard lays siege on the sheriff's office where he's holding them captive. During the course of the attack, Henriksen is possessed. Exorcised by Sam & Dean, he is convinced that they are telling the truth about the supernatural. In conversation between he & Dean, Henriksen reveals a desire to follow in their footsteps. Together with the Winchesters, he fights off the demon horde, only to be killed at the end of the episode by Lilith.
Lilith casts a spell that breaks the first seal holding Lucifer captive and releases the Witnesses - ghosts who return to earth to kill the person or persons who let them die. Henricksen returns and confronts Sam in a gas station bathroom. He attacks Sam, but Dean dispels him with a rocksalt blast from a shotgun. Later at Bobby's place he confronts Dean and tells him the terrible details of how Lilith killed him, Nancy, and the others in the episode Jus in Bello. He attacks Dean, but Sam dispels him. In the end he is vanquished when Bobby completes his spell.