|Actor||Charles Malik Whitfield|
|Dates||???? - 2008 (killed by Lilith)|
|Occupation|| FBI Special Agent|
|Episode(s)|| 2.12 Nightshifter|
2.19 Folsom Prison Blues
3.12 Jus in Bello
4.02 Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester (vengeful spirit)
My job is boring, it’s frustrating. You work three years for one break, and then maybe you can save ... a few people. Maybe. That’s the payoff. I’ve been busting my ass for 15 years to nail a handful of guys and all this while, there’s something off in the corner so big. So yeah… sign me up for that big, frosty mug of wasting my damn life.
– Victor Henriksen, 3.12 Jus in Bello
Victor Henriksen was an FBI Special Agent who was in charge of hunting down Sam and Dean. Henriksen managed to get the Winchesters into his custody on more than one occasion. Agent Henriksen eventually meets his demise at the hands of Lilith, after successfully defending a police station with the Winchesters against a horde of demons.
- Dean: Yeah, well, that part's true, but how'd you even know we were here?
- Henriksen: Go screw yourself, that's how I knew. It's become my job to know about you, Dean. I've been looking for you for weeks now. I know about the murder in St. Louis, I know about the Houdini act you pulled in Baltimore. I know about the desecrations and the thefts. I know about your dad.
He also has information on John Winchester and the boys' upbringing:
- Henriksen: Ex-marine, raised his kids on the road, cheap motels, backwoods cabins. Real paramilitary survivalist type. I just can't get a handle on what type of whacko he was. White supremacist, Timmy McVeigh, to-may-to, to-mah-to.
Henriksen orders the SWAT team to storm the bank but Sam and Dean escape
Sam and Dean orchestrate their own arrest so they can help an old Marine buddy of John's - Deacon solve a series of paranormal killings in the Green River County Detention Center. Things are complicated when Henriksen arrives. Despite the protestations of the boys' public defender, Henriksen refuses to consider they might not be guilty. However, the boys again manage to avoid capture, after their lawyer directs the FBI to the wrong cemetery.Bela, Henriksen apprehends Sam & Dean in Monument, Colorado. However things go downhill for Henriksen when a demon horde lays siege on the sheriff's office where he's holding them captive. During the course of the attack, Henriksen is possessed by a demon. Sam and Dean manage to exorcise the demon after he kills the sheriff and Henriksen is convinced that they are telling the truth about the supernatural. In conversation between he and Dean, Henriksen reveals a desire to follow in their footsteps and that he is frustrated with his job and life as he spends years trying to catch one bad guy and only gets to save a few people. When Ruby shows up with the plan to sacrifice a virgin to kill all demons nearby, Henriksen is against it and agrees with Dean's plan to lure all the demons inside the police station and exorcise them. Henriksen fights the demons with the Winchesters, even fighting back to back with Dean at one point and at the right moment, starts the exorcism tape over the police station's loudspeakers. The demons are exorcised and Henriksen decides to report the Winchesters dead to get the law off their backs. Sometime later, as he is helping to clean up the police station, Lilith arrives. Henriksen tries to charge her when he learns who she is, but she blasts him and everyone else with white light. Ruby later shows up at Sam and Dean's motel room and shows them a news report revealing that Lilith blew up the police station and killed everyone still in it, including Henriksen.
Lilith casts a spell that breaks the second seal holding Lucifer captive and starts the Rise of the Witnesses - ghosts who return to Earth to kill the person or persons who let them die. Henriksen returns and confronts Sam in a gas station bathroom. He attacks Sam, but Dean dispels him with a rock salt blast from a shotgun. Later at Bobby Singer's place he confronts Dean and tells him the terrible details of how Lilith killed him, Nancy, and the others in 3.12 Jus in Bello. Instead of killing everyone right off as they believed, she tortured everyone for 45 minutes first. He attacks Dean, but Sam dispels him. When Bobby starts a spell to put the Witnesses back to rest, Henriksen attacks Bobby, Sam and Dean along with Meg Masters, Ronald Resnick and two little girls Bobby was unable to save. Despite the ghosts best efforts, all of the Witnesses, including Henriksen, are put back to rest when Bobby completes the spell with Dean's help.
- The name Henriksen is possibly a reference to actor Lance Henriksen, who starred as FBI Agent Frank Black in Chris Carter's Millennium.
- The character was nicknamed "Agent Scooter Javert Bad Assitude" on Television Without Pity.
- He makes a brief cameo at the end of Supernatural: Nevermore searching for the Winchesters.
- Supernatural's Agent Henriksen: A Formidable Foe Character Profile by Nate Winchester for The Winchester Family Business (August 2020)
- Long Arm of the Law: Special Agent Victor Hendrickson in "Nightshifter" by marinarusalka (February 2007); archive link
- Know your opponent: Special Agent Victor Henricksen in "Folsom Prison Blues" by marinarusalka (May 2007); archive link
- a ramble about Victor Henriksen by sargraf (August 2012); archive link